Southeast Asia is a marvel if we give it a chance. Many Singaporeans do not consider the neighbouring countries when they think of travelling because they think that there is nothing there. We need to know that the region offers vibrant and rich diversity.
Aside from sights, we have hotels here that can compete with other destinations like New York and Paris. So, the next time we think about places to visit, we have to prioritize the neighbouring countries and see what they have to offer.
Here are some luxurious hotels here in Southeast Asia that we can consider and enjoy:
- Mulia Resort: Mulia Resort is nestled in Bali, Indonesia. For Singaporeans who love the water activities, this is the best hotel out there. The hotel is along Nusa Dua. Aside from the activities, the hotel is famous for its simplistic yet classy architecture. Oh, there’s a gigantic outdoor pool for everyone. The rate starts at $734 per night.
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay: Six Senses is nestled in Vietnam. The location is perfect for people who want peace and quiet. It does not end there because the scenes are guaranteed picturesque. The rate starts at $1,092 per night.
- The Shore: The Shore is in Thailand. Thailand not only offers tuk-tuk experience but also a luxurious stay. The Shore is at the far end of the beach which means visitors get away from all the noise and the bustle of the beach. The rate starts at $598 per night.
- Belmond La Residence Phou Vao: This hotel is nestled in Luang Prabang, Laos. The hotel promises tranquillity and ultimate comfort. The place is famous for its rustic appearance. The rate starts at $560 per night.
- The Privilege Floor: The Privilege Floor is located in Cambodia. If we are going to Cambodia, let us not think of the long history of conflict. Let us try to enjoy the place and not judge its past. The Privilege’s architecture and the rooms will surely sway us. The rate starts at $308 per night.