Fashion trends always come and go, but the perfect summer basics are always here to stay. Keeping the past summer wardrobe blunders in mind, we scoured over the warm-weather racks to look for some sizzling summer getup must-haves.
Excited to know the ingredients of a killer wardrobe for this summer? If so, prepare your paper and pencil to jot down the following must-haves to make your closet summer-ready.
- White Shift: White is definitely in every summer as it adds a hint of freshness on any look and brings out one’s natural glow. Top it over your cute bikinis if you’re going to hit the beach, or pair it up with your cute flats for some quick Sunday breakfast chat with your friends.
- White Camisole: Known as one of the quintessential wardrobe piece, camisoles are a must-have for almost any wardrobe and ultimate layering piece for any occasion. A white, plain, cotton cami can act as a blank canvas enabling you to make some perfect accompaniment for every look.
- Striped Tank: Another versatile piece that offers endless pairing and layering possibilities is the striped tank. Get one with a relaxed fit to keep you comfortable during the warmer days.
- Chambray Shirt: A chambray shirt is the winner when it comes to sporting an effortlessly cool look. Opt for a slightly oversized shirt for an added versatility on the piece. You can throw it over your dress when the summer days get too breezy, or wear it buttoned right up with a midi skirt for your night parties.
- Denim Short: Keeping a pair of denim shorts in your closet will take you a long way. To sport the classic casual denim short look, pair it up with a plain white tee; and throw on a black blazer to turn your daytime look into chic, night time getup.
- White Short: You can never go wrong on sporting a white-on-white attire during the summer season. Pair it up with a white cami to get an effortless chic look that’s perfect for your lunch date or a simple run around the mall.
Summer is the time to lock up all your wool clothing pieces, and bring out the most comfortable pieces in your closet. So, be comfortable even in the warm weather by stocking up and sporting the aforementioned summer wardrobe essentials.